Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Long time no see

  Sorry I've been away so long! I am so forgetful. Well, here I am. So lets get this show on the road!


  This month, or however long it takes me, I will be doing books of the bible! So today I picked a story out of Job 1:1-5. And then next time, we will be into psalms. Sound good? Great! Lets start!

Prologue:

1. There once was a man named Job who lived in the land of Uz. He was blameless-a man of complete integrity. He feared God and stayed away from evil. He had seven sons and three daughters. He owned 7,000 sheep, 3,000 camels, 500 teams of oxen, and 500 female donkeys, and he employed many servants.He was, in fact, the richest person in that entire area. Job's sons would take turns preparing feasts in there homes, and they would also invite their three sisters to celebrate with them. When these celebrations ended-sometimes after several days-Job would purify his children. He would get up early in the morning and offer a burnt offering for each of them. For Job said to himself, "Perhaps my children have sinned and have cursed God in their hearts." This was Job's regular practice.

  
That was what we are doing today. The next time we will read from psalms, sound good? Love you all. Well, Bye!


Love God's Girl,


Corrina

2 comments:

  1. Job is a great reminder to us all as to how we should live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the story of Job, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete