Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello world!

   Hey guys! My name is Corrina, and i have 5 other blogs! I only post on 2 though, this one and Coco's chocolate note book.

   So as you guessed from the tittle, I'm a Christian, yup.. The simple joy of God's love, and i am here to spread his word with you! So at least once a week i will have a new message for you. Here's today's:


  A person without God, is like a child without candy! This is in my own words but still very true! And if you're confused, this means that a person without God is longing something, something sweet, something wonderful! People are like this, without God they feel as though worthless, sad, awful about themselves, always wanting more! I know, i was one of them! I was up all night, counting all the things i didn't have! But now i count my blessings instead!  
  
If you are not already saved, get saved! Go to church, talk to you're christian friends, read a bible, i don't care as long as you get saved!!!!  Please, for you're own good. Go to heaven, not hell! PLEASE!



 Well, God bless<3


~Corrina<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment